


Hi!
Most of you have probably heard that Greg and I have had our baby. He weighed 8lbs 14oz and was 21in long. With a somewhat large baby I was almost happy we had to have him c-section! We named him Darian James and he is the joy and love of our life. We are thankful that he is doing so well. As for Greg and I we look a little more tired, but we enjoy cuddling with him and that makes up for the tiredness. Well will see you all friday night at the reunion.
Greg and Amanda
2 comments:
Oh Amanda & Greg,
I was so excited to see your beautiful new baby boy Darian!!! He's adorable, and what precious pictures. Dad and Grandpa look so proud and love him so much! I hear you are doing awesome! Holly and Krystal told me they got to visit you. I'm so excited to see you at the reunion! We say congratulations and we love you!!Renee'
Darian is so cute, he is even cuter in real life!! Love, Holly
Post a Comment