


Hi everyone,
I just thought that if we can't be with everyone for the reunion, at least I could post how we are doing! We are surviving . . . and enjoying New Hampshire. We can't wait for Krystal to join us out here. Hopefully she will enjoy her time nannying!
I'm mostly just working and enjoying the few moments I have with Mark and Molly. Mark does such a great job with Molly, but I miss them when I'm at the hospital. Molly is crawling all over our apartment and has just learned how to pull herself up to standing. Unfortunately she hasn't learned that she needs to hold on, so she usually just falls back to the floor!
Well, hope you all have fun at the reunion.
Janeen and Mark
2 comments:
Yeah!!! Janeen Blogged!!! It's been so long since anyone has blogged. Can you tell I love it when there's a new blog???? We are excited to see you Mark and Janeen, in only a few short days. Molly is doing soooo much, crawling, wow!! She is absolutely adorable. We are excited to see Amanda and Greg's new one. Darian? Spelling?? Love you Richins! Renee'
Molly is so cute!! I can't believe she is crawling! We love when you post. THanks for taking care of Krystal for us! Love, HOlly
Post a Comment