

This is really fun and a great way to keep in touch! We are all doing great, but nothing particularly interesting going on! Landon is still working for Edge Wireless as an Account Executive and is really enjoying it. I still manage a dorm on BYU-I's campus but only have 3 weeks left until all the girls will be gone! I'm ready for an EFY summer! Preston is growing big and is starting to talk. Landon has taught him what a Porsche is and how to say "Poshe" when playing with his hotwheels. His first word was "chuk" (truck) and now when we pass semis on the road, he'll say "big, big chuk". He is very cute! Our baby is due next month and because Preston was a c-section baby, we scheduled a c-section for May 17th for this new little boy. If I progress more with this one than I did with Preston then we may hold off and try not having a c-section. Hopefully Preston will love his little brother. He plays so nicely with Molly and is so soft with her that I hope all is well with two!
We love you all lots and thanks for keeping us informed!
Love,
Landon, Marianne, Preston, and ????
2 comments:
Your little family is quite the little travelers! Neat picture of you and the Golden Gate Bridge! Awesome!!
And cute pic of Like Father Like Son! Preston can't help but be a little biker. Loved seeing your posting!! Keep them coming! Renee'
We love the motorbike picture! You guys are so fun! When did you go to California? We can't wait for the next little Wilde boy to be born! Love, HOlly
Post a Comment