
We sure like it when Mark sends us pictures of Molly. Isn't she the cutest? Of course I mean as cute as all your grandchildren.
Take a good look at that yucky picture of me at the Easter picnic. (Renee was so kind to take it and then POST it.) That is the last time you will see me like that! I know, I know, I have said it before but this time I REALLY MEAN IT:) LA is going to change my life. But just in case, would you all pray for me?;)
Love to you all,
Alesia
2 comments:
Oh, Grandma Alesia, Molly IS adorable! I hope her and Brooklyn can become close cousins, being that they are only a day apart! Thanks for sharing! Renee'
Molly has grown so much since just the last time I have seen her! She is getting so much hair. She is beautiful!! Love, Holly
Post a Comment