


Hi everybody!
What a great idea! Now we can have our own blogger-reunions. Well, as you all have heard by now, we are moving to New Hampshire/Vermont. Dartmouth is right on the border, so we could live in either state. We are really excited and are making lots of plans right now. I'm attempting to attach some pictures of Molly for you to enjoy. We just can't believe how fast she grows.
It is so good to read about how all of you are doing. I hope everything continues so well.
Janeen
3 comments:
Spitt'n image!!!
- Kent
Kent's right janeen, Molly is the spitting image of you. Lucky her! Thanks for posting! i love it, and we're so excited for you and Mark. We'll miss you though.--Aunt Renee' keep sending pictures!
Hi,
I just realized that there is a comment section. This blogging thing is great. I'm going to suggest it for Mark's family since he has a sister going to Virginia and a brother moving to Kansas this summer.
Thanks Renee'
--Janeen
Post a Comment