



Hey everyone! These are a few pictures from our trip to Jamaica. The middle picture is Andrew's brother Nathan and his new wife Lindsay. It was a nice place and very beautiful! Tons of fun, but we're glad to be home!
Now that I know how to do this, you'll probably get sick of me 'cause we have ALOT of pictures. Just kiddiing, hope everyone has a good day! -Stacey & Andrew
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing! It is beautiful there! I want to see ALL Of your pictures.. I'm usually the blog hog so everyone will be happy to see your pics! Thanks again for posting... keep them coming Stacey! Love, HOlly
Oh my heck! I was so excited to your blog! You and the Godfrey's keep it up! Jamiaca is beautiful. Cute wedding couple and the picture of you and Andrew on the beach at sunset is awesome-like how you're holding the sun! Keep the pictures coming...all of them! Thanks for posting! love ya, Aunt Renee'
Post a Comment