Hi everyone,
We haven't blogged for a while, so I thought I'd update you. We are still in Salt Lake, but only for a few more days. We are busy boxing up all our belonging to head to NH in a week from Saturday. We also spent the weekend with my parents at my graduation from med school. It is a relief to have finished with that chapter of my life, but I will miss all the great friends I have met thru the last 4 years. Plus, I'm very nervous about starting over again. I'm just glad that I have a great and supportive family!
I am so glad you all are posting reports! I love hearing about all of your lives.
Janeen
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Janeen and mark, you can count on me keeping you posted on the Bodily's, we'll be eagerly awaiting your news and posting. Good Luck, and a great BIG CONGRATULATIONS on getting your Doctorate! We're so proud of you Dr. Richins! We love the Richins Family! Renee'
Yes, congratulations Janeen! What a huge accomplishment. It was so fun seeing you & Molly at the shower. Please be sure and keep posting so we will be able to see how Molly is changing! :) Good Luck in your next big adventure! Love, Holly
Post a Comment