Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hi grandpa and grandma davies

Is this fun,; I can't believe we can do this, Grandpa is going to tell me how to do this and what I write to everyone. All we need is a computer and a printer, Renee says we have all these things, All we need is E - mail, Blair gave us a computer before our mission, Then we bought the printer , We printed all the letters that we sent you for our mission at Cove Fort, This will be so wonderful for our family to keep us close, It is especially when you send the pictures for your cute families, I can't believe I can remember to type, Grandpa is going to type now?


NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL GOOD MEN TOO COME TO THE AID OF THIER COUNTRY, AMEN,,,,,,,,,,,,, GRANDPA This is all he knows how to type for his one year of typing, 1951:)

WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, GRANDPA AND GRANDMA DAVIES

1 comment:

Davies said...

If Grandma & Grandpa can do this, we all should take the time to do it ! hurrah for Gr & Gr !!!--Renee'